Plua Help Viewer

apeine
Well,

I have a copy of Plua 2.0b8, but on my Z22 I can't read plua's help
(which Miguelleto adressed before), and "plua help viewer" worked fine.
But as Schau took his palm files away, and all links directed to his
site, and he won't give it away unless the person commits himself into
maintaining the program (and I am just a noob programmer).
Oh well, I have to keep reading in an external file (docs to go or any
other html reader).
Thanks for the help.
Regards,

Alfredo

Re: Plua Help Viewer

Berkant Atay
Hi,
Yesterday I sent the program to you by email, but it
seems that you did not receive it. Now I've uploaded
the helpviewer.prc to the files sections'root
directory.
Regards,
Berkant.