Plua Compiler for Mac?

bh77a-2
Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Good evening,

I remember reading a while back there a member was working on a Plua compiler for the Mac
OS X platform.  Has anyone heard how the project is going or if it is available?

Thanks,
Brian

Yahoo! Groups Links

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Re: Plua Compiler for Mac?

Cameron Kaiser
> I remember reading a while back there a member was working on a Plua
> compiler for the Mac OS X platform.  Has anyone heard how the project is
> going or if it is available?

It's done, I just need to put it up. I haven't gotten around to that yet.

--
--------------------------------- personal: http://www.armory.com/~spectre/ ---
  Cameron Kaiser * Floodgap Systems * www.floodgap.com * [hidden email]

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Re: Plua Compiler for Mac?

bh77a-2
Great news.  Please let me know when it is available...

Brian
On Mar 14, 2006, at 7:22 PM, Cameron Kaiser wrote:

>> I remember reading a while back there a member was working on a Plua
>> compiler for the Mac OS X platform.  Has anyone heard how the project
>> is
>> going or if it is available?
>
> It's done, I just need to put it up. I haven't gotten around to that
> yet.
>
> --
> --------------------------------- personal:
> http://www.armory.com/~spectre/ ---
>   Cameron Kaiser * Floodgap Systems * www.floodgap.com *
> [hidden email]
> -- You can't fool me: there ain't no Sanity Clause. -- Chico Marx

Yahoo! Groups Links

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Re: Plua Compiler for Mac?

Cameron Kaiser
> Great news.  Please let me know when it is available...

How about now?

http://www.floodgap.com/software/macplua/

--
--------------------------------- personal: http://www.armory.com/~spectre/ ---
  Cameron Kaiser * Floodgap Systems * www.floodgap.com * [hidden email]
-- Hark, the Herald Tribune sings/Advertising wondrous things. -- Tom Lehrer --

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Re: Plua Compiler for Mac?

Pal-3
Cameron,

Good news. Thanks for the early Christmas present. And thanks to Marcio for whatever
arraingements you guys made.

I will start messing with it right away. And please put me on the mailing list for updates ;)

--- In [hidden email], Cameron Kaiser <spectre@...> wrote:

> > Great news.  Please let me know when it is available...
>
> How about now?
>
> http://www.floodgap.com/software/macplua/
>
> --
> --------------------------------- personal: http://www.armory.com/~spectre/
---
>   Cameron Kaiser * Floodgap Systems * www.floodgap.com * ckaiser@...
> -- Hark, the Herald Tribune sings/Advertising wondrous things. -- Tom Lehrer --

Yahoo! Groups Links

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Re: Plua Compiler for Mac?

Pal-3
Cameron,

While we're on the subject of osx, do you know if there is a way, from the command line,
to load a prc into the palm emulator while it's running?

I know several windoze ide's have this functionality built in, so one does not need to drag&
drop prcs, etc..

thanks

--- In [hidden email], Cameron Kaiser <spectre@...> wrote:

> > Great news.  Please let me know when it is available...
>
> How about now?
>
> http://www.floodgap.com/software/macplua/
>
> --
> --------------------------------- personal: http://www.armory.com/~spectre/
---
>   Cameron Kaiser * Floodgap Systems * www.floodgap.com * ckaiser@...
> -- Hark, the Herald Tribune sings/Advertising wondrous things. -- Tom Lehrer --

Yahoo! Groups Links

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Re: Plua Compiler for Mac?

burkemat
Cameron,

Thanks much for doing this.  Saves me from having to boot up a Windows
box!

When I run it, the first thing I see is:

   Plua compiler (2.0b5)

Any chance that means a new Plua will be available soon?  Or is that
your version number?  Or a typo?

Inquiring minds want to know! <g>

Matt