Plua 2.0b7

migueletto
Hi,

Plua 2.0b7 was (finally) uploaded to the files section. Because of
lack of time, I could not perform almost any testing on this version.
On the other hand, I did not want to wait too much longer to release
it, since the previous version had some anoying bugs. So the bottom
line is: use 2.0b7 with care. As always, please report bugs or
comments on the list.

PS: I am not able to compile plua2c on Windows anymore, so I released
plua2c 2.0b7 only for Linux. But I believe pluac2 2.0b6 is compatible
with 2.0b7. If this is not the case please let me know. Regarding
plua2c for MacOS, I ask Cameron Kaiser to contact me in private.

Regards,
Marcio.

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[hidden email]
    mailto:[hidden email]

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Re: Plua 2.0b7

Pal-3
--- In [hidden email], "migueletto" <mmand@...> wrote:
Regarding
> plua2c for MacOS, I ask Cameron Kaiser to contact me in private.

Thank you for considering OSX. I look forward to 2.0b7. I did not want to bother you, so I've
been asking Cameron about it.

Regards,
Pal

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[hidden email]
    mailto:[hidden email]

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Re: Plua 2.0b7

Paul Furber
On Sat, 2006-10-07 at 22:30 +0000, migueletto wrote:
> So the bottom
> line is: use 2.0b7 with care. As always, please report bugs or
> comments on the list.

So far so good on both a Treo 650 and the PalmOS Simulator running under
CrossOver Office on Linux. I've recompiled all examples from source
using the Linux desktop compiler and seems fine. And thanks for
documenting the sprite functions :]

--
Paul Furber
Group senior writer, ITWeb