Plua 2.0b5

migueletto
Hi,

I have uploaded to the files section three packages:

- plua-2.0b5.zip: contains Plua 2.0b5.
- pluac-2.0b5.windows.zip: contains the desktop compiler for Windows.
- plua-examples.zip: contains two example applications.

The desktop compiler for Linux will follow soon. The desktop compiler
for Mac is not built by me, but I am going to contact the builder so
he can release it.

Please read the ChangeHistory.txt document carefully and refer to
pluadoc.htm, because there are important changes. For example, there
are binary and source code incompatibilities between this release and
the previous one.

Regards,
Marcio.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/6pRQfA/fOaOAA/yQLSAA/saFolB/TM

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Re: Plua 2.0b5

Cameron Kaiser
> The desktop compiler for Linux will follow soon. The desktop compiler
> for Mac is not built by me, but I am going to contact the builder so
> he can release it.

Fire when ready!

--
--------------------------------- personal: http://www.armory.com/~spectre/ ---
  Cameron Kaiser * Floodgap Systems * www.floodgap.com * [hidden email]

http://us.click.yahoo.com/XISQkA/lOaOAA/yQLSAA/saFolB/TM

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Re: Plua 2.0b5 - problem with SrcEdit...

pox_ox2
Hurray for Plua 2.0b5!

Um, I'm sorry to say this but it seems to have problem with SrcEdit.
When invoking SrcEdit via Doc | Edit
SrcEdit refuses to launch. Symptoms among SrcEdit versions:
2.4.2+ Plua1 custom ver: freeze
2.5.1  Plua2 custom ver: error message dialog
2.5.1+ (latest developer version from brainsware.org): error message
dialog
"Led5.cpp 299 Tryed to open a non DOC file."(sic)

It happens regardless of who created the Doc file.
I tried creating a file by PIAF editor. Same.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/6pRQfA/fOaOAA/yQLSAA/saFolB/TM

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Re: Plua 2.0b5 - problem with SrcEdit...

johwil
pox_ox2 wrote
Um, I'm sorry to say this but it seems to have problem with SrcEdit.
SrcEdit refuses to launch. Symptoms among SrcEdit versions:
2.5.1+ (latest developer version from brainsware.org): error message
dialog
"Led5.cpp 299 Tryed to open a non DOC file."(sic)

It happens regardless of who created the Doc file.
I tried creating a file by PIAF editor. Same.
Hi,

We would be very happy if you could inform us directly on either our IRC channel:
irc://irc.freenode.net/SrcEdit a direct e-mail to me: orlando@runbox.com or a ticket at http://srcedit.brainsware.org I'm sure that this problem is solvable!

Sinverely
/John Wilund
the head developer of SrcEdit

problems with resource.draw

manu_ma
I had some problems using graphic resources located in an external file.
While resource.open("type", id [, file]) seems to successfully open the
resource, resource.draw or gui.button() do not show it.
Anyway it works with external "common" resources, like those in the file
"Boot" (in fact, it should be always open).
Mario

Yahoo! Groups Links

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/