Pack command

KHB

Pack command

KHB
Hi
I'm having troubles with the "bin.pack" command.
What is the limit for the table elements that can be packed? I'm try
to pack a table with 26 elements an save it to a database, but in the
resulting database I can see only 6 elements !!!

the code I use is:

data={"ITPRB1",1,1,0,0,0 ,7,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,500,0,0,0,0,0,0,1,1,2}
rd=bin.pack("SBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBWWWWWWWBBW",data)
ind = f:createrec(11)
f:openrec(ind)
f:write(rd)

and the resulting data stores ar only (in hex):
" 49 54 50 52 42 31 00 01 01 00 00 00 "
 ( I  T  P  R  B  1     1  1  0  0  0

Where is the rest of the data???

Thanks