Pack command help

KHB

Pack command help

KHB
Excuse me please, I have already seen my error. The length of the new
record is wrong. :(

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[hidden email]
    mailto:[hidden email]

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Re: Pack command help

Bugzilla from ibelcomputing@yahoo.com.mx
rd=bin.pack( "SBBBBBBBBBBBBBB BWWWWWWWBBW" ,data)
If you are using this command with the space in it the table will not be packed correctly. You need to have one piece strings as the fomat.