OpenOffice

greg.schofield
Has anyone heard of anyone working on a Lua OpenOffice script interface?

Re: OpenOffice

Christian Vogler
On Thursday 25 May 2006 12:30 pm, Greg Schofield wrote:
> Has anyone heard of anyone working on a Lua OpenOffice script interface?

I once built a bridge via LuaJava for Lua 4.0. I can make it available if you
are interested, but I have no idea how much would need to be changed before
it works with the current versions of OOo and Lua.

- Christian

Re: OpenOffice

greg.schofield
Christian that is very generous. I am affraid a luddite but I will if I can pass the message on to someone else, with your permission.

To anyone considering the possiblity, Lua to my mind would be a great asset.

> Christian that is very generous. I am affraid a luddite but I will if I can pass the message on to someone else, with your permission.
> To anyone considering the possiblity, Lua to my mind would be a great asset.

Indeed, and if you are considering Lua 5.0 or 5.1*, you can use the updated LuaJava available on
http://www.keplerproject.org/luajava/

André Carregal

*LuaJava for Lua 5.1 is about to be released

Re: OpenOffice

Christian Vogler
On Thursday 25 May 2006 04:59 pm, Greg Schofield wrote:
> Christian that is very generous. I am affraid a luddite but I will if I can
> pass the message on to someone else, with your permission.
>
> To anyone considering the possiblity, Lua to my mind would be a great
> asset.

Sure, go ahead and pass the message on. Perhaps I can also talk directly to
that someone else?

- Christian