On the topic of optimization

Charles Heywood
I remember that there was an optimizer for Lua 5.3 bytecode; does anyone have a link to this optimizer, or know the name so I can look it up myself?

Re: On the topic of optimization

Dibyendu Majumdar

https://github.com/Nymphium/opeth

Re: On the topic of optimization

Charles Heywood
Thx; that's probably it - either way, it works.

On Wed, Feb 22, 2017 at 5:31 AM Dibyendu Majumdar <[hidden email]> wrote:
On 22 February 2017 at 11:28, Charles Heywood <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I remember that there was an optimizer for Lua 5.3 bytecode; does anyone
> have a link to this optimizer, or know the name so I can look it up myself?

https://github.com/Nymphium/opeth

Software Developer / System Administrator

Re: On the topic of optimization

steve donovan

But, how much improvement would you typically get?

Re: On the topic of optimization

Charles Heywood
I actually haven't messed around with it at all; even if it optimizes one operation, I'll probably be happy with it. Mostly, I'd like this to see just where my application could improve with performance.