Oh my!!!

berrdolagas
I have plenty of if...then...else for events, and preferences.
Everything was OK, but at some point it says me: "Error: control
structure too long. Last token read: ''end'' at line
374, "Glacier.lua"." Any suggestions what to do?

Yahoo! Groups Links

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

RE: Oh my!!!

Emil Tchekov-3
Hi,

> "Error: control
> structure too long. Last token read: ''end'' at line

Yes, I get same message couple of months ago...

You can split your control structure into subroutines
that get as parameter those things that have to be
evaluated and return "boolean" values if feedback is
needed

I get this message in a complicated structure inside
of a event loop so it was not complicated to make
EvaluateEvent subroutine with "e, id, el" as parameter
but in your particular case it may be other...

If you can provide the structure source that produces
the error I will may be able to restucture it...

Regards

Emil Tchekov

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/