[Offtopic] My two cents to the problem of Online Interviews

[Offtopic] My two cents to the problem of Online Interviews

Code Bunk
Hello Guys,

Apologies for offtopic post.

I am writing to you guys to introduce a small utility I made called
CodeBunk (http://codebunk.com).

CodeBunk is a tool ideally suited for interviewing developers online.
It consists of a Collaborative Editor, a Compiler/Interpreter for 7
languages (Lua being one of them), and Video/Audio Chat.

You can also follow CodeBunk on Facebook at
http://facebook.com/codebnk or on twitter at
http://twitter.com/CodeBunk

If you are a Quora user, you can review CodeBunk or ask/answer
CodeBunk related questions at http://www.quora.com/CodeBunk

I request you all to check out CodeBunk once, and to recommend it to
others if you like it.

In either case, do let me know what you think of CodeBunk and whether
you or your company will use it for Interviewing purposes.

Thanks,
Yousuf Fauzan
http://fauzism.com
http://codebunk.com
http://texetra.com

Re: [Offtopic] My two cents to the problem of Online Interviews

Steve Litt
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot???

Code Bunk posts one Lua post in his life, and it's a website you must
log into, with a little link in the corner that says "what's Code Bunk?"
that takes you to an inscrutable and painfully slow video.

Hey Code Bunk, if you're going to spam, at least do it well. And if
you're going to start your email with an apology, apologize for
spamming, not for offtopic.

SteveT

Steve Litt                *  http://www.troubleshooters.com/
Troubleshooting Training  *  Human Performance

On Wed, 12 Jun 2013 23:28:58 +0530
Code Bunk <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello Guys,
>
> Apologies for offtopic post.
>
> I am writing to you guys to introduce a small utility I made called
> CodeBunk (http://codebunk.com).
>
> CodeBunk is a tool ideally suited for interviewing developers online.
> It consists of a Collaborative Editor, a Compiler/Interpreter for 7
> languages (Lua being one of them), and Video/Audio Chat.
>
> You can also follow CodeBunk on Facebook at
> http://facebook.com/codebnk or on twitter at
> http://twitter.com/CodeBunk
>
> If you are a Quora user, you can review CodeBunk or ask/answer
> CodeBunk related questions at http://www.quora.com/CodeBunk
>
> I request you all to check out CodeBunk once, and to recommend it to
> others if you like it.
>
> In either case, do let me know what you think of CodeBunk and whether
> you or your company will use it for Interviewing purposes.
>
> Thanks,
> Yousuf Fauzan
> http://fauzism.com
> http://codebunk.com
> http://texetra.com

Re: [Offtopic] My two cents to the problem of Online Interviews

Code Bunk
:)

Apologies for spamming the list.

>  it's a website you must log into
Its not necessary. You can use CodeBunk without signing in.
>  painfully slow video.
Thanks for the feedback Steve :) I will replace it