Object slicing

Josh Klint

I have my classes and binding set up as follows:

class Object

class Object_wrap : public Object, public luabind::wrap_base {};

class Entity : public Object

class Entity_wrap : public Entity, public luabind::wrap_base {};

class Model : public Entity

class Model_wrap : public Entity, public luabind::wrap_base {};

class_<Object,Object_wrap>("Object")

class_<Entity,Entity_wrap,Object>("Entity")

class_<Model,Model_wrap,Entity,Object>("Model")

Is that all I have to do to make luabind consistently use the same luabind::object?  It doesn’t appear to have any effect.

Best Regards,

Josh Klint

CEO

Leadwerks Software