[OT] Contract Development work

Chris Smith
Hi all,

Apologies for the OT post.  I’m considering sub-contracting out some of my development work to ease my workload. I’d like someone who is proficient in wxLua GUI development, so this list seemed the obvious place to ask.

Can I ask anyone interested to please contact me off-list. I’m based in the UK, but I don’t care where you are as long as it’s relatively easy for me to pay you.

I’d also be interested to hear recommendations of more appropriate places to ask, since I haven’t farmed work out before.

Regards,
Chris

Sent from my iPad

Re: [OT] Contract Development work

Timm S. Mueller
On Fri, 17 May 2019 09:40:32 +0100
Chris Smith <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Chris,

> Apologies for the OT post.  I’m considering sub-contracting out some of my development work to ease my workload. I’d like someone who is proficient in wxLua GUI development, so this list seemed the obvious place to ask.
>
> Can I ask anyone interested to please contact me off-list. I’m based in the UK, but I don’t care where you are as long as it’s relatively easy for me to pay you.
>
> I’d also be interested to hear recommendations of more appropriate places to ask, since I haven’t farmed work out before.
>
> Regards,
> Chris
>
> Sent from my iPad

for a start, you could use proper apostrophes and stop advertising for
the device you are using. :-)

--
Timm S. Mueller <[hidden email]>
Tel. 030 85610000, http://www.schulze-mueller.de/