OCaml?

Stefano Lanzavecchia

> > http://www.bagley.org/~doug/shootout/craps.shtml
> >
> But Ocaml's performance really surprised me, maybe I should give
> it a try :)

You are not alone. In fact last summer a played a bit with OCaml and... it's
great stuff. Completely different target than lua, of course, since it's a
bit hard to use it as an embeddable extension language (especially under
Windows). But as a compiled language it performs really wonderfully. And
it's quite a pleasure to see it bit raw C++ in some of the benchmarks in the
"shootout" set.
--
WildHeart'2k1 - [hidden email]
Homepage: http://come.to/wildheart/

<<<Nani ga honto ka, Nani ga uso ka, Wakaranai toki mo aru ---
   There are times when you can't tell what's the truth and what's a lie.>>>