Not pretty clear

Emeka
Hello All,

I would need example,that is use case before the  below would sink.

__mode - Control weak references. A string value with one or both of the characters 'k' and 'v' which specifies that the the keys and/or values in the table are weak references.

Regards, \Emeka
--
Satajanus  Nig. Ltd

Re: Not pretty clear

Tim Mensch
On 5/24/2012 10:18 PM, Emeka wrote:
> I would need example,that is use case before the below would sink.
>
> *__mode* - Control weak references. A string value with one or both
> of the characters 'k' and 'v' which specifies that the the *k*eys
> and/or *v*alues in the table are weak references.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=lua+weak+references+example

The first link that Google has gives a detailed explanation. A few links later on that Google search is a very simple example:

http://lua-users.org/wiki/WeakTablesTutorial

Google is your friend. :)

Tim