New release of Date Calculator - now for Palm and Windows

New release of Date Calculator - now for Palm and Windows

manu_ma
I just uploaded a new version of Date Calculator.
It's free and open source, so you may find the source code too.

There are many changes. The most important one (I think) is the
possibility to run it on Windows too.

The program runs both on Palm and Windows Os.

The Palm version uses Plua 2: pDateCalc-03.zip
The Windows version uses wxLua: wxDateCalc-03.zip
The source code is here: pDateCalc-03-src.zip

On Windows you need to install wxLua.
It's free and you'll find it at: wxlua.sourceforge.net

wxLua is a version of Lua embedded with the free graphic library
wxWidgets.

wxLua is avaliable for Linux too. I didn't try it, but it's possible
that Date Calculator runs on Linux too, provided that you installed
wxLua for Linux.

Mario

http://us.click.yahoo.com/97bhrC/LGxNAA/yQLSAA/saFolB/TM

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

R: New release of Date Calculator - now for Palm and Windows

manu_ma
Please take note that Date Calculator (and wxDateCalc) is in alpha state and
sure there are still many bugs.
It may have problems with some screen resolution, and in some cases the
buttons might be out of the screen. If this happens and you get hanged,
don't worry: just restart.

Please report me the bugs you have. I'll try to fix.

The program now remembers the options you choose. So it will create a
'config entry', to memorize data.
The first time it does it, it prints a dialog entry saying "new con". This
only means "new config entry" ! Don't worry ! This was a debug message I
forgot to put out; I'll clean it soon.

Regards
Mario

http://us.click.yahoo.com/DHchtC/3FxNAA/yQLSAA/saFolB/TM