New file uploaded to plua

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
6 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

New file uploaded to plua

Plua mailing list

Hello,

This email message is a notification to let you know that
a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the plua
group.

  File        : /Plua/plua-2.0b9.zip
  Uploaded by : migueletto <[hidden email]>
  Description : Plua 2.0b9

You can access this file at the URL:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/plua/files/Plua/plua-2.0b9.zip 

To learn more about file sharing for your group, please visit:
http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/files

Regards,

migueletto <[hidden email]>
 



Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: New file uploaded to plua

apeine
Well, I'll try it tomorrow.
Now I'll have to wait for compiler to come out, so I can use it with
Plural.
Job well done.
Regards,

Alfredo

--- In [hidden email], [hidden email] wrote:

>
>
> Hello,
>
> This email message is a notification to let you know that
> a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the plua
> group.
>
>   File        : /Plua/plua-2.0b9.zip
>   Uploaded by : migueletto <migueletto@...>
>   Description : Plua 2.0b9
>
> You can access this file at the URL:
> http://groups.yahoo.com/group/plua/files/Plua/plua-2.0b9.zip 
>
> To learn more about file sharing for your group, please visit:
> http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/files
>
> Regards,
>
> migueletto <migueletto@...>
>


Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: New file uploaded to plua

Louis Mamakos
In reply to this post by Plua mailing list
Very nice, thanks!  Any chance that a future version could include
an implementation of the SHA-1 hash function?  I'd love to build
a HOTP/OATH one-time-password generator client in LUA for my Treo,
and the SHA-1 hash algorithm is the basis of such a thing.

Thanks again for the great work on this platform, it's a wonderful
thing to have on a portable platform.

Louis Mamakos


On Sep 19, 2007, at 12:56 PM, [hidden email] wrote:

>
> Hello,
>
> This email message is a notification to let you know that
> a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the plua
> group.
>
>   File        : /Plua/plua-2.0b9.zip
>   Uploaded by : migueletto <[hidden email]>
>   Description : Plua 2.0b9
>
> You can access this file at the URL:
> http://groups.yahoo.com/group/plua/files/Plua/plua-2.0b9.zip
>
> To learn more about file sharing for your group, please visit:
> http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/files
>
> Regards,
>
> migueletto <[hidden email]>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>
>

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: New file uploaded to plua

migueletto-2
Hi,

> Very nice, thanks!  Any chance that a future version could include
> an implementation of the SHA-1 hash function?  I'd love to build
> a HOTP/OATH one-time-password generator client in LUA for my Treo,
> and the SHA-1 hash algorithm is the basis of such a thing.

The new MD5 functions use the PalmOS builtin EncDigestMD5() API, so
they were really simple to implement. PalmOS does not have native
SHA-1 support, this is why it was not implemented in Plua also.

But it may be available in the future as a custom implementation.

Regards,
Marcio.

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: New file uploaded to plua

Pal-3
In reply to this post by Plua mailing list
Request for the Plua god..

Mac OSX version please (Cameron compile? Me compile*?)

Or at least Linux binary.

Don't like windoze, and doin' fine without it....



Thanks,
Pal

* gcc version 4.0.1 (Apple Computer, Inc. build 5367)


Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Re: New file uploaded to plua

Cameron Kaiser
> Request for the Plua god..
> Mac OSX version please (Cameron compile? Me compile*?)

I'm composing a message to Marcio as we speak.

Just as a note, this will be the last version to be built on Jaguar, since
I am retiring that system. The next one I hope to make Universal when I get
my ModBook.

--
------------------------------------ personal: http://www.cameronkaiser.com/ --
  Cameron Kaiser * Floodgap Systems * www.floodgap.com * [hidden email]
-- Bugs of a feather flock together. -- Russell Nelson ------------------------