New Year Wishes

Gavin Wraith
The "new releases thread" seems to have elicited a huge amount
of comment. As I have no obligations to employers or to employees
I am in no position to add to it. So instead, simply as an admirer
of Lua as a modern work of art (why not?), let me make a new year
wish for its creators: that it continues to be a source of
enjoyment for them, and also a source of pride.

--
Gavin Wraith ([hidden email])
Home page: http://www.wra1th.plus.com/

Re: New Year Wishes

David Burgess
Second that!

On Dec 28, 2007 6:55 AM, Gavin Wraith <[hidden email]> wrote:
> The "new releases thread" seems to have elicited a huge amount
> of comment. As I have no obligations to employers or to employees
> I am in no position to add to it. So instead, simply as an admirer
> of Lua as a modern work of art (why not?), let me make a new year
> wish for its creators: that it continues to be a source of
> enjoyment for them, and also a source of pride.
>
> --
> Gavin Wraith ([hidden email])
> Home page: http://www.wra1th.plus.com/

Re: New Year Wishes

Bertrand Mansion-2

Le 28 déc. 07 à 00:20, Daniel Quintela a écrit :

David Burgess escribió:
Second that!

On Dec 28, 2007 6:55 AM, Gavin Wraith <[hidden email]> wrote:

The "new releases thread" seems to have elicited a huge amount
of comment. As I have no obligations to employers or to employees
I am in no position to add to it. So instead, simply as an admirer
of Lua as a modern work of art (why not?), let me make a new year
wish for its creators: that it continues to be a source of
enjoyment for them, and also a source of pride.

--
Gavin Wraith ([hidden email])
Home page: http://www.wra1th.plus.com/

Me too...

Me too. A big "thank you" to the development team :)

--
Bertrand Mansion
Mamasam

Re: New Year Wishes

> let me make a new year wish for its creators: that it continues to be
> a source of enjoyment for them, and also a source of pride.

Thanks for your kind words!
Lua is indeed a source of enjoyment and pride for us!
May it continue to be a source of enjoyment for all Lua users!
--lhf