New Innovative Tool - including Lua

Marcin Polak

Good morning:

My name is Marcin Polak and I am the author of NEXSS Programmer.  It is an open source, innovative tool, that allows programmers to seamlessly combine between 30 programming languages (including Lua). It can help beginners as well as experts. Each language includes a segregated repository, templates, compilators, configuration management, etc.

For a more detailed description:  <https://github.com/nexssp/cli#readme>

I am actively seeking licensing partners with established sales/distribution channels and/or opportunities to provide programming services.  At the very least, I would greatly appreciate any feedback so as to increase functionality and value-add for this innovative tool.

Some tutorials which shows the idea:

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdgEM26VOOw>

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lT_chj4_2Y>

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEc7Z-AKafs>