Need some guide for auto-exporting C++ functions with PE export table

Need some guide for auto-exporting C++ functions with PE export table

zaexage
Hi, all:

Recently I read the Game Programming Gems series and learned the idea that we could analyze the exe's export table to extract the function and class information, so we could *automatically* export them to Lua.
( In the original article, they export the functions to console, not Lua )

Well, now I am almost done with parsing the export table part, and get the function names and arguments...And I'm kinda of confused how I should go on.

Before I started, I thought I should use Lua C API to export functions & classes, and I can expect kind of hard work ahead... and now I find that there is Luabind and some likes around, I wonder if they could help ease my work.

Any information will be helpful, thanks in advance;
--
Time is mana. Use it wisely.

Re: Need some guide for auto-exporting C++ functions with PE export table

Rodrigo (a.k.a. Skhaz)
Hi,
You can take a look at clang[1] library for C++ parsing.

1 - http://eli.thegreenplace.net/2011/07/03/parsing-c-in-python-with-clang/

http://github.com/skhaz
http://wintermoon.sourceforge.net/
http://twitter.com/#!/rdelduca