Multistate Lua and stuff

Erik Hougaard
My server moving days are finally over. Everything is now back in order.

The Lua 3.2 multi state can now be found at

ftp://ftp.hougaard.com/lua (Yes I know this thing will go away with 3.3 but
until then .. :-))

To Luiz: There is also room for a mirror at the same address if this has any
interrest?

On a more general side, I can announce that uCore is getting close to a
"beta/review/test/alpha" release. So if any of you Lua coders would like to
have a chance to try a development system where all the programming is based
on Lua, please let me know. You are welcome to keep a eye on www.ucore.com
where everything will be announced!

/Erik