Missing information in the Lua 5.1 reference manual?

Missing information in the Lua 5.1 reference manual?

Jonathan Shaw-2
Hello!

In the excellent Programming in Lua Second Edition it talks about debugging coroutines (at the end of section 23.1), and how all of the introspective functions in the debug library accept an optional coroutine as their first argument. I can't find any reference to this in the reference manual's section on the debug library (http://www.lua.org/manual/5.1/manual.html#5.9). Have I just missed it, or is the manual missing that information?

    Jonathan

Re: Missing information in the Lua 5.1 reference manual?

Roberto Ierusalimschy
>  Have I just missed it, or is the manual missing that information?

It is missing. We soon will release a new version of the manual that
corrects this (and several other problems).

-- Roberto