Microdata module, anyone?

Dirk Laurie-2
Before I reinvent the wheel, perhaps someone can tell me where to find
a Lua module that extracts microdata from an HTML page?

Re: Microdata module, anyone?

aryajur
I don't know if this would satisfy your requirements. It's crude but helps getting the tag you want from the html file.

On Apr 13, 2017 07:02, "Dirk Laurie" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Before I reinvent the wheel, perhaps someone can tell me where to find
a Lua module that extracts microdata from an HTML page?

htmlparse.lua (7K) Download Attachment

Re: Microdata module, anyone?

Daurnimator
On 14 Apr 2017 12:02 AM, "Dirk Laurie" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Before I reinvent the wheel, perhaps someone can tell me where to find
a Lua module that extracts microdata from an HTML page?

I'm not sure what microdata is, but look at lua-gumbo for anything html related.

Re: Microdata module, anyone?

Vadim A. Misbakh-Soloviov
"microdata"?

Re: Microdata module, anyone?