MetaWeblog API or XML-RPC with Plua?

Marc Abramowitz
Anyone get Plua talking to MetaWeblogAPI or XML-RPC?

I found

http://www.keplerproject.org/luaxmlrpc/manual.html

but it depends on LuaExpat which in turn depends on expat, so it looks
like it could be a pain to get this working with Plua. At the least,
it would involve compiling a bunch of C code, which is the whole
reason I started looking at Plua anyway. :-)

For simple blog posting, I am wondering if I can write very simple Lua
code that deals with MetaWeblog API over the pseudo-file TCP
interface. I am thinking that not a lot of XML parsing is needed for
something this simple.

Has anyone tried to do this?

-Marc
http://marc.abramowitz.info