Memo overwritten

apeine
Hello Folks,

I've learned Plua2 quite well, but everytime I sync my palm (Z22), my
info get overwritten, and all my programs go to an older version. I
already changed my profile, so the palm will overwrite the desktop,
but I keep losing my programs (overwritten by older versions).
I even erased my profile and created a new one, but with the same results.
Has anyone experienced that?

BTW, when using other languages, you can create a "virtual" screen,
where you can create drawings/pictures and add to a buffer, that wont'
be seen on screen and that later can be used as a regular buffered
graphic. Is there such a command on Plua (create a virtual non-visible
screen)?

Marcio, great job on this program. I only wish that someday you can
fix that button problem with Z22. Everything else is working fine.

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: