Max chars on a field.

berrdolagas
How long have you extended a field to??? I have been made a field (for
glacier) of 16Kb.

Yahoo! Groups Links

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

RE: Max chars on a field.

Emil Tchekov-3
Hi,

> How long have you extended a field to??? I have been
> made a field (for
> glacier) of 16Kb.

The biggest field that I have ever created was with
32700 chars. I suppose that 32767 is the max.

Regards

Emil Tchekov

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/