Marcio: Thank you for B7!

David Brady-3
I just wanted to say thank you to Marcio for taking time out of his
hectic schedule to build and release Beta 7.

It fixes all of the crucial problem areas in my development and I am
once again able to concentrate on "making cool stuff" for the Palm
rather than working around issues in the language. I have found only one
unexpected behavior: if you select the text "gui.field" and hit help,
the plua help can't find it and takes you to the index instead.

Given that the docmentation for that is available elsewhere and
everything else JUST WORKS, I am very happy with this version of Plua.

So, Marcio: Thank you!

-dB

--
David Brady