Manipulating file attributes?

Todd Oberly
I know my Palm lingo is lacking, but is it possible to read and set
file attributes (ie. "hidden") using Plua?  I couldn't find anything
about this in the docs.

If this can't be done, is anyone aware of a command line program that
will handle changes like this?

Thanks,
Todd

Re: Manipulating file attributes?

Todd Oberly
--- In [hidden email], "Todd Oberly" <taoberly@...> wrote:

> I know my Palm lingo is lacking, but is it possible to read and set
> file attributes (ie. "hidden") using Plua?  I couldn't find anything
> about this in the docs.
>
> If this can't be done, is anyone aware of a command line program that
> will handle changes like this?

From the lack of replies, I'll interpret the Plua part of the question
as a "no".  I'll get by...

Thanks,