Making Lua accessible to everyone: cheat sheet

Making Lua accessible to everyone: cheat sheet

Goetz.Kluge
I run into Lua 15 years ago and used it also on my job. I even added operations with binary numbers to Lua 5.0 (in C). But now I almost only use Python for scripting. There was an excellent cheat sheet for Lua, but it is outdated. If there would be a good cheat sheet for Lua 5.4, I'll use it again. -- Goetz

Re: Making Lua accessible to everyone: cheat sheet

Egor Skriptunoff-2
On Mon, Nov 16, 2020 at 12:13 PM wrote:
There was an excellent cheat sheet for Lua, but it is outdated.

Do you mean this one (for Lua 5.1) ?
https://learnxinyminutes.com/docs/lua/

Re: Making Lua accessible to everyone: cheat sheet

Sean Conner
It was thus said that the Great Egor Skriptunoff once stated:
> On Mon, Nov 16, 2020 at 12:13 PM wrote:
>
> > There was an excellent cheat sheet for Lua, but it is outdated.
> >

> Do you mean this one (for Lua 5.1) ?
> https://learnxinyminutes.com/docs/lua/

  There's also this one:

        https://plugins.geany.org/geanylua/luarefv51.html

  -spc (which is more of an overview than cheat sheet, but still a nice
        quick reference for Lua 5.1)

RE: Making Lua accessible to everyone: cheat sheet

Goetz.Kluge

Thank you, Egor.

I liked http://thomaslauer.com/download/luarefv51.pdf a most.

(https://www.capgo.com/Resources/SoftwareDev/LuaShortRef51.pdf isn't bad either.)