Luasec for Windows

gmc1
Hi guys,

maybe this is unusual request, but could someone provide me with precompiled luasec for Lua 5.3?
>From some reasons (I'm not professional) I can't install it using Luarocks. I need it to make httpS requests.

My config:
Lua 5.3.2
luasocket 3.0rc1-2
Windows 7 - 32bit

Thank you very much.

P.

Re: Luasec for Windows

Ignacio Burgueño-2
If you have a compiler installed I can walk you through the building process.
Preferably using Visual Studio 2015 or something like that.

Re: Luasec for Windows

Paul K-2
> maybe this is unusual request, but could someone provide me with precompiled luasec for Lua 5.3?
> From some reasons (I'm not professional) I can't install it using Luarocks. I need it to make httpS requests.

I've compiled the latest openssl (1.0.2f) and luasec 0.6alpha for Lua
5.1/5.2/5.3 using 32bit mingw/gcc 4.8.1 and made the archive available
here: https://download.zerobrane.com/luasec-0.6alpha-openssl-1.0.2f.zip.
Make sure that libeay32.dll and ssleay32.dll are in the same folder as
the lua executable or are in PATH as they are loaded by ssl.dll.

I plan to add these to ZeroBrane Studio when luasec 0.6 is released.

Paul.

On Tue, Jan 26, 2016 at 2:47 AM,  <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> maybe this is unusual request, but could someone provide me with precompiled luasec for Lua 5.3?
> >From some reasons (I'm not professional) I can't install it using Luarocks. I need it to make httpS requests.
>
> My config:
> Lua 5.3.2
> luasocket 3.0rc1-2
> Windows 7 - 32bit
>
> Thank you very much.
>
> P.

Re: Luasec for Windows

Ignacio Burgueño-2
In addition to what Paul said, I'd like to mention that now LuaSec can be compiled on Windows using Visual Studio.

luarocks install luasec --server=https://luarocks.org/manifests/ignacio OPENSSL_DIR=/path/to/openssl

RE: Luasec for Windows

Thijs Schreijer

And using on Windows using MinGW; http://www.thijsschreijer.nl/blog/?p=899