Luaconf videos?

Dibyendu Majumdar
Hi,

I was wondering if the Luaconf talks were recorded and if there are
plans to publish the recordings.

Thanks and Regards
Dibyendu

Re: Luaconf videos?

Etiene Dalcol
Hello,

Yes they were recorded, but not yet published. I'll send an email to the list when they're finally uploaded! :)

Cheers

--
Etiene Dalcol

Software Engineer @ Red Badger
Lua Space http://lua.space
LuaConf http://luaconf.com

Re: Luaconf videos?

Dibyendu Majumdar
On 4 August 2017 at 19:07, Etiene Dalcol <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Yes they were recorded, but not yet published. I'll send an email to the
> list when they're finally uploaded! :)

Okay great. I hope the slides will be published as well.

Thanks and Regards
Dibyendu