Luabind not compilable in VC 2010?

Schala Zeal
Hello, I recently upgraded to Visual C++ Express 2010 (currently beta
2 but final release comes tomorrow) to gain some partial C99 and C++0x
functionality. Boost compiles fine with BJam in VC's command prompt,
but LuaBind runs into numerous errors regarding type conversion like
"cannot convert from int to void*: Converting from integral type to
pointer requres C-style cast or reinterpret_cast" for example. The
rest is basically "see reference to whatever"

Can anyone tell me what I can do about this?

Re: Luabind not compilable in VC 2010?

Iliya Trendafilov
Hi, your problem looks like the one in this thread:
http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?thread_name=20100309223757.GC8143%40dw.boostpro.com&forum_name=luabind-user