LuaRocks binary on Windows 10

Russell Haley
Hi,

Sorry for spamming you guys lately.

Is there an easy way to create a configuration file for LuaRocks when working with the self contained EXE? I ask for two reasons:
1) I want to get LuaRocks working on Windows
2) I'd like to include the LuaRocks binary with the WinLua installer.

In the second case, I've been able to install Lua and LuaRocks and have them run, but it's not finding the hardcoded config-5.3.lua that I created (that's probably my fault). I'm hoping I can chop out part of the LuaRocks installer that generates the config file and use it as a post installation step?

Any suggestions?

Russ