LuaMemory

Pierre Chapuis
Hello list,

I saw a mention of something called LuaMemory in Renato Maia's
abstract for the Workshop [1]. It looks interesting, and I would like to
know if it is Open Source and if the code is available somewhere :)

[1] https://www.lua.org/wshop18.html#Maia

Pierre Chapuis

Re: LuaMemory

Phil Leblanc
I guess it's here - https://github.com/renatomaia/lua-memory

Looks very interesting, and I regret not attending the workshop presentation...

On Tue, Aug 21, 2018 at 12:12 PM, Pierre Chapuis <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello list,
>
> I saw a mention of something called LuaMemory in Renato Maia's
> abstract for the Workshop [1]. It looks interesting, and I would like to
> know if it is Open Source and if the code is available somewhere :)
>
> [1] https://www.lua.org/wshop18.html#Maia
>
> --
> Pierre Chapuis

Re: LuaMemory

Pierre Chapuis
On Thu, Aug 23, 2018, at 20:17, Phil Leblanc wrote:
> I guess it's here - https://github.com/renatomaia/lua-memory

Yes, thank you for finding it!