LuaJIT 2 and Mingw64

Laurent Poujoulat
Hi all,
We are are currently using LuaJIT 2 embedded in a 32 bits win32
application where it does wonders :-)
We are on the process to migrate to 64 bits windows. We may target two
compilers: either MSVC 2010 or Mingw64. I saw that currently only MSVC
2010 is a supported build. My question is: are there some known problems
with Mingw64 and LuaJIT and has anyone tried ?

Laurent POUJOULAT
Ingénieur Système / System Engineer

Tél: +33 (0)1 53 66 39 89
Fax: +33 (0)1 43 76 91 25

ART Technology
Le Chanzy
18 avenue Winston Churchill
94220 CHARENTON LE PONT
FRANCE

Re: LuaJIT 2 and Mingw64

Dimiter 'malkia' Stanev
Hi Laurent,

I'm using WindowsDDK to compile LuaJIT. I'm targeting MSVCRT.DLL so I
can get it working for old machines (Windows XP, but it might also work
on Windows 2000).

I've put some precompiled binaries here: https://github.com/malkia/ufo
Please check the bin/Windows/x64 folder.

There is also a batch file that can recompile LuaJIT with windowsddk,
it's more hacky than it needs to -
https://github.com/malkia/ufo/tree/master/build/Windows - open
luajit-wdk.cmd (to build it)

Thanks,
Dimiter "malkia" Stanev.

On 7/5/2011 2:39 AM, Laurent Poujoulat wrote:

> Hi all,
> We are are currently using LuaJIT 2 embedded in a 32 bits win32
> application where it does wonders :-)
> We are on the process to migrate to 64 bits windows. We may target two
> compilers: either MSVC 2010 or Mingw64. I saw that currently only MSVC
> 2010 is a supported build. My question is: are there some known problems
> with Mingw64 and LuaJIT and has anyone tried ?
>
> Regards,

Re: LuaJIT 2 and Mingw64

Mike Pall-29
Laurent Poujoulat wrote:
> My question is: are there some
> known problems with Mingw64 and LuaJIT and has anyone tried ?

--Mike