LuaCalc

richard.simes
Hi,
I was doing a google search for 'LuaCalc' and found some messages on
this group, but I can't quite work out what it's referring to.

LuaCalc is also the name of a project I've started to make a
spreadsheet program in lua.

Can anyone tell me if the name 'LuaCalc' is trademarked or where I can
find out any information about it??

cheers,

Richard

Yahoo! Groups Links

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Re: LuaCalc

bh77a-3
LuaCalc is the name of a calculator program that the author of Plua
developed as an example.  It should be included in the "examples"
archive per the files section.