LuaBind compilation errors

Bradley Arsenault
I'm trying to compile luabind for use in my application. I
unsuccessfully attempted a compilation of a static lib, so instead, I
tried inputting the source into my program, with the same failure. The
compilation output and errors are below:

[bradley@localhost src]$ make
 cd .. && /bin/sh /home/bradley/glob2/missing --run automake-1.9 --gnu
 src/Makefile
src/Makefile.am:224: LIBS was already defined in condition TRUE, which
includes condition LINKSTATIC ...
configure.in:2: ... `LIBS' previously defined here
 cd .. && /bin/sh ./config.status src/Makefile depfiles
config.status: creating src/Makefile
if g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I/usr/include/SDL -D_REENTRANT
-I./../libgag/include  -I/usr/include/SDL -D_REENTRANT  -O3 -g -pg
-Wall -g -I/usr/include/SDL -D_REENTRANT -MT wrapper_base.o -MD -MP
-MF ".deps/wrapper_base.Tpo" -c -o wrapper_base.o `test -f
'luabind/src/wrapper_base.cpp' || echo
'./'`luabind/src/wrapper_base.cpp; \
then mv -f ".deps/wrapper_base.Tpo" ".deps/wrapper_base.Po"; else rm
-f ".deps/wrapper_base.Tpo"; exit 1; fi
./luabind/detail/ref.hpp: In constructor
'luabind::detail::lua_reference::lua_reference(lua_State*)':
./luabind/detail/ref.hpp:50: error: 'LUA_NOREF' was not declared in this scope
./luabind/detail/ref.hpp: In copy constructor
'luabind::detail::lua_reference::lua_reference(const
luabind::detail::lua_reference&)':
./luabind/detail/ref.hpp:54: error: 'LUA_NOREF' was not declared in this scope
./luabind/detail/ref.hpp: In member function 'bool
luabind::detail::lua_reference::is_valid() const':
./luabind/detail/ref.hpp:74: error: 'LUA_NOREF' was not declared in this scope
./luabind/detail/ref.hpp: In member function 'void
luabind::detail::lua_reference::get(lua_State*) const':
./luabind/detail/ref.hpp:94: error: 'LUA_NOREF' was not declared in this scope
./luabind/detail/ref.hpp: In member function 'void
luabind::detail::lua_reference::reset()':
./luabind/detail/ref.hpp:101: error: 'LUA_NOREF' was not declared in this scope
./luabind/detail/ref.hpp:102: error: 'LUA_NOREF' was not declared in this scope
./luabind/handle.hpp: In constructor 'luabind::handle::handle()':
./luabind/handle.hpp:58: error: 'LUA_NOREF' was not declared in this scope
./luabind/handle.hpp: In copy constructor
'luabind::handle::handle(const luabind::handle&)':
./luabind/handle.hpp:63: error: 'LUA_NOREF' was not declared in this scope
./luabind/handle.hpp: In constructor 'luabind::handle::handle(lua_State*, int)':
./luabind/handle.hpp:72: error: 'LUA_NOREF' was not declared in this scope
./luabind/handle.hpp: In destructor 'luabind::handle::~handle()':
./luabind/handle.hpp:80: error: 'LUA_NOREF' was not declared in this scope
make: *** [wrapper_base.o] Error 1

I'm not sure how to fix these, help would be appreciatted.

Re: LuaBind compilation errors

Arvid Norberg-2
On Jul 13, 2006, at 03:10, Bradley Arsenault wrote:

> I'm trying to compile luabind for use in my application. I
> unsuccessfully attempted a compilation of a static lib, so instead, I
> tried inputting the source into my program, with the same failure. The
> compilation output and errors are below:

http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?
thread_id=22629340&forum_id=32657

--
Arvid Norberg

Re: LuaBind compilation errors

Bradley Arsenault
Sorry bout that, the mail system never sent me any confirmation
emails, so I decided to join and resend the email.