Lua workshop 2017

Roberto Ierusalimschy
The Lua Workshop 2017 will be held in San Francisco, CA, on Oct 16-17,
cortesy of Mashape.

A weg page for the Workshop will be up soon.

As in previous workshops, the workshop is open to everyone interested
in Lua. We hope to see many of you there.

Re: Lua workshop 2017

Javier Guerra Giraldez
On 24 Jul 2017 4:41 pm, "Roberto Ierusalimschy" <[hidden email]> wrote:
The Lua Workshop 2017 will be held in San Francisco, CA, on Oct 16-17,
cortesy of Mashape.

So... same as last year?

Javier

Re: Lua workshop 2017

Daurnimator
On 25 July 2017 at 01:41, Roberto Ierusalimschy <[hidden email]> wrote:
> The Lua Workshop 2017 will be held in San Francisco, CA, on Oct 16-17,
> cortesy of Mashape.

Great!

Was just booking my flights for the google mentor summit which is in
the bay area Oct 13-15
https://developers.google.com/open-source/gsoc/2017/mentor-oa-announcements#july_11_2017_google_summer_of_code_mentor_summit
So the timing+location is perfect!

Re: Lua workshop 2017

Gary V. Vaughan

> On Jul 24, 2017, at 8:41 AM, Roberto Ierusalimschy <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> The Lua Workshop 2017 will be held in San Francisco, CA, on Oct 16-17,
> cortesy of Mashape.
>
> A weg page for the Workshop will be up soon.
>
> As in previous workshops, the workshop is open to everyone interested
> in Lua. We hope to see many of you there.

Twice in a row, right on my doorstep. Last year was awesome, I can hardly wait to do it again!

> -- Roberto

Cheers,
Gary

Re: Lua workshop 2017

> The Lua Workshop 2017 will be held in San Francisco, CA, on Oct 16-17,
> cortesy of Mashape.
>
> So... same as last year?

Yes!