Lua workshop 2017

Roberto Ierusalimschy
The Lua Workshop 2017 will be held in San Francisco, CA, on Oct 16-17,
cortesy of Mashape.

A weg page for the Workshop will be up soon.

As in previous workshops, the workshop is open to everyone interested
in Lua. We hope to see many of you there.

Re: Lua workshop 2017

Javier Guerra Giraldez
On 24 Jul 2017 4:41 pm, "Roberto Ierusalimschy" <[hidden email]> wrote:
The Lua Workshop 2017 will be held in San Francisco, CA, on Oct 16-17,
cortesy of Mashape.

So... same as last year?

Javier

Re: Lua workshop 2017

Daurnimator
On 25 July 2017 at 01:41, Roberto Ierusalimschy <[hidden email]> wrote:
> The Lua Workshop 2017 will be held in San Francisco, CA, on Oct 16-17,
> cortesy of Mashape.

Great!

Was just booking my flights for the google mentor summit which is in
the bay area Oct 13-15
https://developers.google.com/open-source/gsoc/2017/mentor-oa-announcements#july_11_2017_google_summer_of_code_mentor_summit
So the timing+location is perfect!

Re: Lua workshop 2017

Gary V. Vaughan

> On Jul 24, 2017, at 8:41 AM, Roberto Ierusalimschy <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> The Lua Workshop 2017 will be held in San Francisco, CA, on Oct 16-17,
> cortesy of Mashape.
>
> A weg page for the Workshop will be up soon.
>
> As in previous workshops, the workshop is open to everyone interested
> in Lua. We hope to see many of you there.

Twice in a row, right on my doorstep. Last year was awesome, I can hardly wait to do it again!

> -- Roberto

Cheers,
Gary

Re: Lua workshop 2017

> The Lua Workshop 2017 will be held in San Francisco, CA, on Oct 16-17,
> cortesy of Mashape.
>
> So... same as last year?

Yes!

Re: Lua workshop 2017

Registrations are now open for the Lua Workshop 2017,
to be held in San Francisco on Oct 16-17:
        http://www.lua.org/wshop17.html#register

If you'd like to speak at the workshop, please send a title and a short
abstract for your talk with your registration.

Re: Lua workshop 2017

Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo
Registrations are open for the Lua Workshop 2017,
to be held in San Francisco on Oct 16-17:
        http://www.lua.org/wshop17.html#register

If you'd like to speak at the workshop, please send a title and a short
abstract for your talk with your registration.

Re: Lua workshop 2017

Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo
Registrations are still open for the Lua Workshop 2017, to be held
exactly a month from today:
        http://www.lua.org/wshop17.html#register

Come and talk about the cool things you've done with Lua. If you'd like
to speak at the workshop, please send a title and a short abstract for
your talk with your registration.

your talk with your registration.

Re: Lua workshop 2017

Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo
Registrations are still open for the Lua Workshop 2017, to be held soon:
        http://www.lua.org/wshop17.html#register

See the preliminary schedule at
        http://www.lua.org/wshop17.html#program

Re: Lua workshop 2017

Thijs Schreijer
All,

In a few days we’ll be hosting the Lua Workshop 2017 here at Kong Inc. We’re really excited to host the workshop again.

We’ve created a Gitter channel specific for the workshop. The channel can be found at https://gitter.im/Mashape/luawshop17. Based on previous years the twitter hashtag will be #luawshop17, for those using Twitter.

I’d suggest to head over to the Gitter channel and start popping suggestions for the pre-workshop drink on Sunday.

Looking forward to meeting many of you!

regards
Thijs

PS: for those who also attended last year, please not that we moved our office to 251 Post Street, 2nd floor, San Francisco, CA 94108.