Lua web pages

Steve Dekorte-2
The LuaMT link on http://www.tecgraf.puc-rio.br/lua/addons.html is down.
Also, there's no link to Carlos' LuaJava.

Steve

Re: Lua web pages

Carlos Augusto Teixeira Mendes
At 20:36 19/06/98 -0300, you wrote:

>The LuaMT link on http://www.tecgraf.puc-rio.br/lua/addons.html is down.
>Also, there's no link to Carlos' LuaJava.
>
>Steve

The correct URL for LuaMT is

http://www.tecgraf.puc-rio.br/~cassino/luamt

To find Lua Java, just proceed to the upper directory
(http://www.tecgraf.puc-rio.br/~cassino).

Carlos Augusto.

PS: The author of Lua Java is Carlos Cassino, not myself...

Re: Lua web pages

Carlos Augusto Teixeira Mendes
Hi all,

I've posted this answer on saturday, but didn't saw it apear on the list...
Sorry if anyone is receiving it again..

[],s
Carlos Augusto.