Lua modules in Rust

Pierre Chapuis

Hello list,

I am starting to look into the Rust programming language.
Has anyone here already written Lua modules in Rust?
Are there examples online, or tools that can be used to help with that?

Pierre Chapuis

Re: Lua modules in Rust

Chris Emerson
Hi,

On Thu, May 11, 2017 at 10:46:42AM +0000, Pierre Chapuis wrote:
> I am starting to look into the Rust programming language.
> Has anyone here already written Lua modules in Rust?
> Are there examples online, or tools that can be used to help with that?

I haven't written standalone modules in Rust, but I've embedded Lua 5.3 in
Rust programs (using https://crates.io/crates/lua ) and exposed some Rust
types and functions to Lua that way.

Regards,

Chris