Lua logos in PS

Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo
The original PostScript programs used to create the logo images are now
available at the locations below:

  http://www.tecgraf.puc-rio.br/lua/images/lua-logo-label.ps
  http://www.tecgraf.puc-rio.br/lua/images/lua-logo-nolabel.ps

Please note the copyright notices inside the programs, in particular the part
about giving credit to the graphics designer.

To create images from these PostScript programs you'll need a converter that
understands PostScript, such as Adobe Photoshop or GIMP.

Re: Lua logos in PS

John Belmonte-2
I've found that enabling graphic antialiasing causes the dotted line to
change appearance.  Is this a common problem with postscript?

> The original PostScript programs used to create the logo images are now
> available at the locations below:
>
>   http://www.tecgraf.puc-rio.br/lua/images/lua-logo-label.ps
>   http://www.tecgraf.puc-rio.br/lua/images/lua-logo-nolabel.ps
>
> Please note the copyright notices inside the programs, in particular the
part
> about giving credit to the graphics designer.
>
> To create images from these PostScript programs you'll need a converter
that
> understands PostScript, such as Adobe Photoshop or GIMP.
> --lhf

Re: Lua logos in PS

>I've found that enabling graphic antialiasing causes the dotted line to
>change appearance.  Is this a common problem with postscript?

This happens in Ghostscript (the version I have is 4.03).
The GIF images in our sites were generated with Adobe Photoshop, with
antialiasing.
--lhf