Lua list archive site status?

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
6 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Lua list archive site status?

Phil Leblanc
Visiting the Lua list archive site
(http://lua-users.org/lists/lua-l/), I get the following message since
end of last week: "The archive is being updated. Please try again
later."

Is the archive so big?  :-)

Any information about the archive site status?

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Lua list archive site status?

Daniel Silverstone
On Thu, Feb 07, 2019 at 14:54:27 -0500, Phil Leblanc wrote:
> Any information about the archive site status?

The host had a hiccough a number of days ago.  It's possible that a lockfile
is in the way.  I'm not familiar enough with the archive to diagnose it
but hopefully someone else will be.

D.

--
Daniel Silverstone                         http://www.digital-scurf.org/
PGP mail accepted and encouraged.            Key Id: 3CCE BABE 206C 3B69

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Lua list archive site status?

John Belmonte
The archive is back up.

On Fri, Feb 8, 2019 at 6:07 PM Daniel Silverstone <[hidden email]> wrote:
On Thu, Feb 07, 2019 at 14:54:27 -0500, Phil Leblanc wrote:
> Any information about the archive site status?

The host had a hiccough a number of days ago.  It's possible that a lockfile
is in the way.  I'm not familiar enough with the archive to diagnose it
but hopefully someone else will be.

D.

--
Daniel Silverstone                         http://www.digital-scurf.org/
PGP mail accepted and encouraged.            Key Id: 3CCE BABE 206C 3B69

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Lua list archive site status?

Phil Leblanc
Thanks for the nice archive site. This resource and your efforts to
keep it working are appreciated.


On Fri, Feb 8, 2019 at 8:42 AM John Belmonte <[hidden email]> wrote:

>
> The archive is back up.
>
> On Fri, Feb 8, 2019 at 6:07 PM Daniel Silverstone <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> On Thu, Feb 07, 2019 at 14:54:27 -0500, Phil Leblanc wrote:
>> > Any information about the archive site status?
>>
>> The host had a hiccough a number of days ago.  It's possible that a lockfile
>> is in the way.  I'm not familiar enough with the archive to diagnose it
>> but hopefully someone else will be.
>>
>> D.
>>
>> --
>> Daniel Silverstone                         http://www.digital-scurf.org/
>> PGP mail accepted and encouraged.            Key Id: 3CCE BABE 206C 3B69
>>

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Lua list archive site status?

Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo
> Thanks for the nice archive site. This resource and your efforts to
> keep it working are appreciated.

Hear, hear!

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Lua list archive site status?

John Belmonte
In reply to this post by Phil Leblanc
fun fact:  the list archive system includes Lua 4.0 code written in 2002

On Sat, Feb 9, 2019 at 1:15 AM Phil Leblanc <[hidden email]> wrote:
Thanks for the nice archive site. This resource and your efforts to
keep it working are appreciated.


On Fri, Feb 8, 2019 at 8:42 AM John Belmonte <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> The archive is back up.
>
> On Fri, Feb 8, 2019 at 6:07 PM Daniel Silverstone <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> On Thu, Feb 07, 2019 at 14:54:27 -0500, Phil Leblanc wrote:
>> > Any information about the archive site status?
>>
>> The host had a hiccough a number of days ago.  It's possible that a lockfile
>> is in the way.  I'm not familiar enough with the archive to diagnose it
>> but hopefully someone else will be.
>>
>> D.
>>
>> --
>> Daniel Silverstone                         http://www.digital-scurf.org/
>> PGP mail accepted and encouraged.            Key Id: 3CCE BABE 206C 3B69
>>