Lua Workshop 2019?

Hisham
Hi,

Any plans for Lua Workshop 2019?

-- Hisham

Re: Lua Workshop 2019?

Dibyendu Majumdar
On Fri, 2 Aug 2019 at 21:58, Hisham <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Any plans for Lua Workshop 2019?

I wish for a virtual one where everyone worldwide can attend rather
than the few who can travel to the location.

Regards

Re: Lua Workshop 2019?

Dennis Fischer
Or just get better recording equipment.

I've watched a lot of the older recorded talks and they're often very
hard to understand because of the poor audio quality.

On 02/08/2019 23:38, Dibyendu Majumdar wrote:
> On Fri, 2 Aug 2019 at 21:58, Hisham <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Any plans for Lua Workshop 2019?
>>
> I wish for a virtual one where everyone worldwide can attend rather
> than the few who can travel to the location.
>
> Regards

Re: Lua Workshop 2019?

> Any plans for Lua Workshop 2019?

Although it is a bit late in the year, we can still have a Lua
Workshop 2019 if someone wants to organize it.

Re: Lua Workshop 2019?

Thijs Schreijer

> On 5 Aug 2019, at 18:27, Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Any plans for Lua Workshop 2019?
>
> Although it is a bit late in the year, we can still have a Lua
> Workshop 2019 if someone wants to organize it.

What would the approximate timelines be? To see whether we can organise it

Thijs

Re: Lua Workshop 2019?

Roberto Ierusalimschy

> > On 5 Aug 2019, at 18:27, Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> >> Any plans for Lua Workshop 2019?
> >
> > Although it is a bit late in the year, we can still have a Lua
> > Workshop 2019 if someone wants to organize it.
> >

> What would the approximate timelines be? To see whether we can organise it

The timelines are quite open. There must be enough time from now to
allow people to arrange their trips.

Re: Lua Workshop 2019?

Thijs Schreijer

>>> Although it is a bit late in the year, we can still have a Lua
>>> Workshop 2019 if someone wants to organize it.
>>>

>> What would the approximate timelines be? To see whether we can organise it
>
> The timelines are quite open. There must be enough time from now to
> allow people to arrange their trips.
>
> -- Roberto

I’ll take this convo into dm

Re: Lua Workshop 2019?

Thijs Schreijer

>>> What would the approximate timelines be? To see whether we can organise it
>>
>> The timelines are quite open. There must be enough time from now to
>> allow people to arrange their trips.
>>
>> -- Roberto
>>

> I’ll take this convo into dm

Sorry to say so but it didn’t work out (didn’t get the budget approvals). So if anyone else was considering to step forward to organise the workshop, please do.

Thijs