Lua Workshop 2018

Re: Lua Workshop 2018

Egor Skriptunoff-2
On Mon, Sep 3, 2018 at 7:26 PM, Ką Mykolas wrote:
Yup, 404 through Russian VPN end-point o_0

On Mon, Sep 3, 2018 at 7:24 PM Ivan Krylov wrote:
В Mon, 3 Sep 2018 18:13:28 +0300
Miha Cooper пишет:

> Very strange, cause it still does not work for me)

Same for me; it does work when I use Tor Browser. Perhaps the site
administrators block clients with Russian IP addresses?

I'm getting 404 too.
www.getcujo.com is located at Amazon Web Services, and millions of Amazon servers' IP addresses have been blocked in Russia while attempting to block Telegram messenger.
Alas, the Russian government is the shame of Russia.

Re: Lua Workshop 2018

Ką Mykolas
AGAIN?! It was a thing (Telegram block) like... Half an year ago or something...

Miha Cooper пишет:

> Very strange, cause it still does not work for me)

Same for me; it does work when I use Tor Browser. Perhaps the site
administrators block clients with Russian IP addresses?

I'm getting 404 too.
www.getcujo.com is located at Amazon Web Services, and millions of Amazon servers' IP addresses have been blocked in Russia while attempting to block Telegram messenger.
Alas, the Russian government is the shame of Russia.

Not again.
All these IP addresses are still blocked (and probably will never be unblocked).

Re: Lua Workshop 2018

Sergey Zakharchenko
Hello,

пн, 3 сент. 2018 г. в 22:01, Egor Skriptunoff <[hidden email]>:
> I'm getting 404 too.
> www.getcujo.com is located at Amazon Web Services, and millions of Amazon servers' IP addresses have been blocked in Russia while attempting to block Telegram messenger.
> Alas, the Russian government is the shame of Russia.

Just for the record:

$ curl -D - https://www.getcujo.com/
HTTP/2 404
date: Tue, 04 Sep 2018 09:50:05 GMT
content-type: text/html
cache-control: no-store
x-zen-fury: 7fb34992febaff8fcbe3f16da6b3660aaae9f864
server: ZENEDGE
access-control-allow-origin: https://www.getcujo.com
x-xss-protection: 1; mode=block
strict-transport-security: max-age=31536000; preload

<center><h1>404 Not Found</h1></center>
<!-- a padding to disable MSIE and Chrome friendly error page -->
<!-- a padding to disable MSIE and Chrome friendly error page -->
<!-- a padding to disable MSIE and Chrome friendly error page -->
<!-- a padding to disable MSIE and Chrome friendly error page -->
<!-- a padding to disable MSIE and Chrome friendly error page -->
<!-- a padding to disable MSIE and Chrome friendly error page -->

$ curl --http1.1  -D - https://www.getcujo.com/
HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found
Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2018 09:51:06 GMT
Strict-Transport-Security: max-age=31536000; preload

<center><h1>404 Not Found</h1></center>
<!-- a padding to disable MSIE and Chrome friendly error page -->
<!-- a padding to disable MSIE and Chrome friendly error page -->
<!-- a padding to disable MSIE and Chrome friendly error page -->
<!-- a padding to disable MSIE and Chrome friendly error page -->
<!-- a padding to disable MSIE and Chrome friendly error page -->
<!-- a padding to disable MSIE and Chrome friendly error page -->

Headers and message really look like an error page originating from
the server itself, not like one of the pages generated by ISP filters.
I'm afraid our government isn't directly responsible for this, it's
more likely that the folks that people you chose to host the workshop
don't like our folks:).

Best regards,

DoubleF

Re: Lua Workshop 2018

Lourival Vieira Neto
On Tue, Sep 4, 2018 at 6:57 AM Sergey Zakharchenko
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Headers and message really look like an error page originating from
> the server itself, not like one of the pages generated by ISP filters.
> I'm afraid our government isn't directly responsible for this, it's
> more likely that the folks that people you chose to host the workshop
> don't like our folks:).

I'm sorry about this. For sure, this wasn't intentional and you are
more than welcome on the workshop. It was a mistake on the service we
use for defending our website.

С уважением,
Lourival Vieira Neto

Re: Lua Workshop 2018

Lourival Vieira Neto
Hi Folks,

I would like to suggest Republic no. 1, Laisvės al. 57 [1] for the
workshop warm up on Wednesday evening. I should arrive ~19h30.

[1] http://www.pub.lt/

Lourival Vieira Neto

Re: Lua Workshop 2018

Lourival Vieira Neto
On Tue, Sep 4, 2018 at 7:04 PM Lourival Vieira Neto
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Folks,
>
> I would like to suggest Republic no. 1, Laisvės al. 57 [1] for the
> workshop warm up on Wednesday evening. I should arrive ~19h30.
>
> [1] http://www.pub.lt/

Anyone joining? We from CUJO AI will be there ;-).

Lourival Vieira Neto

Re: Lua Workshop 2018

Pierre Chapuis
On Wed, Sep 5, 2018, at 16:46, Lourival Vieira Neto wrote:

> On Tue, Sep 4, 2018 at 7:04 PM Lourival Vieira Neto
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > Hi Folks,
> >
> > I would like to suggest Republic no. 1, Laisvės al. 57 [1] for the
> > workshop warm up on Wednesday evening. I should arrive ~19h30.
> >
> > [1] http://www.pub.lt/
>
> Anyone joining? We from CUJO AI will be there ;-).

I should come, probably a bit later. People are saying they will come on the Telegram channel as well

Re: Lua Workshop 2018

Miha Cooper
I wanna join too, how I can find you in the bar?)

On Wed, 5 Sep 2018 at 18:11, Pierre Chapuis <[hidden email]> wrote:
On Wed, Sep 5, 2018, at 16:46, Lourival Vieira Neto wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 4, 2018 at 7:04 PM Lourival Vieira Neto
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > Hi Folks,
> >
> > I would like to suggest Republic no. 1, Laisvės al. 57 [1] for the
> > workshop warm up on Wednesday evening. I should arrive ~19h30.
> >
> > [1] http://www.pub.lt/
>
> Anyone joining? We from CUJO AI will be there ;-).

I should come, probably a bit later. People are saying they will come on the Telegram channel as well

With best regards,
Kupriyanov Mikhail.

Re: Lua Workshop 2018

Lourival Vieira Neto
On Wed, Sep 5, 2018 at 12:18 PM Miha Cooper <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I wanna join too, how I can find you in the bar?)

We should be a big group, not hard to find ;-). Also, there will be
probably someone speaking Portuguese =`).

Lourival Vieira Neto

Re: Lua Workshop 2018

Miha Cooper
I'm here, where are you?

ср, 5 сент. 2018 г., 18:31 Lourival Vieira Neto <[hidden email]>:
On Wed, Sep 5, 2018 at 12:18 PM Miha Cooper <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I wanna join too, how I can find you in the bar?)

We should be a big group, not hard to find ;-). Also, there will be
probably someone speaking Portuguese =`).

Lourival Vieira Neto

Re: Lua Workshop 2018

Etiene Dalcol
We are going to the underground floor

On Wed, 5 Sep 2018, 19:39 Miha Cooper, <[hidden email]> wrote:
I'm here, where are you?

ср, 5 сент. 2018 г., 18:31 Lourival Vieira Neto <[hidden email]>:
On Wed, Sep 5, 2018 at 12:18 PM Miha Cooper <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I wanna join too, how I can find you in the bar?)

We should be a big group, not hard to find ;-). Also, there will be
probably someone speaking Portuguese =`).

Lourival Vieira Neto

Re: Lua Workshop 2018

Dibyendu Majumdar
Hi, I hope the workshop was recorded; should we expect to see the
presentations / recordings soon?

Thanks and Regards
Dibyendu

Re: Lua Workshop 2018

Lourival Vieira Neto
On Sat, Sep 8, 2018 at 4:56 PM Dibyendu Majumdar <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi, I hope the workshop was recorded; should we expect to see the
> presentations / recordings soon?

Yes, the presentations were recorded but we don't have ETA yet. I'll
keep the list posted.

Lourival Vieira Neto

Re: Lua Workshop 2018

Miha Cooper
Hello everyone. Does anyone know when we will get video and photos from workshop?

вт, 11 сент. 2018 г., 0:37 Lourival Vieira Neto <[hidden email]>:
On Sat, Sep 8, 2018 at 4:56 PM Dibyendu Majumdar <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi, I hope the workshop was recorded; should we expect to see the
> presentations / recordings soon?

Yes, the presentations were recorded but we don't have ETA yet. I'll
keep the list posted.

Lourival Vieira Neto

Re: Lua Workshop 2018

Phil Leblanc
It would be nice to have access to the slides in the meantime.  This
is probably simpler and requires less work than publishing videos.

Thanks in advance.

On Sat, Oct 6, 2018 at 5:02 PM Miha Cooper <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello everyone. Does anyone know when we will get video and photos from workshop?
>
> вт, 11 сент. 2018 г., 0:37 Lourival Vieira Neto <[hidden email]>:
>>
>> On Sat, Sep 8, 2018 at 4:56 PM Dibyendu Majumdar <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> >
>> > Hi, I hope the workshop was recorded; should we expect to see the
>> > presentations / recordings soon?
>>
>> Yes, the presentations were recorded but we don't have ETA yet. I'll
>> keep the list posted.
>>
>> Regards,
>> --
>> Lourival Vieira Neto

Re: Lua Workshop 2018

Phil Leblanc
Oooops. Just seen the slides at https://www.lua.org/wshop18.html.  I
probably missed the announcement. Sorry for the noise!

Note: LuaMemory and Pallene slides are not available at the moment.

On Sun, Oct 7, 2018 at 2:34 PM Phil Leblanc <[hidden email]> wrote:

> It would be nice to have access to the slides in the meantime.  This
> is probably simpler and requires less work than publishing videos.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>

> On Sat, Oct 6, 2018 at 5:02 PM Miha Cooper <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > Hello everyone. Does anyone know when we will get video and photos from workshop?
> >
> > вт, 11 сент. 2018 г., 0:37 Lourival Vieira Neto <[hidden email]>:

> >> Yes, the presentations were recorded but we don't have ETA yet. I'll
> >> keep the list posted.
> >>
> >> Regards,
> >> --
> >> Lourival Vieira Neto

Re: Lua Workshop 2018

Gabriel de Quadros Ligneul

Pallene slides are available here: https://gligneul.github.io/luaworkshop2018/

Gabriel

Re: Lua Workshop 2018

> Note: LuaMemory and Pallene slides are not available at the moment.

They are available now at https://www.lua.org/wshop18.html .

Re: Lua Workshop 2018

Phil Leblanc
Thanks for all the slides.

On Mon, Oct 8, 2018 at 12:31 PM Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> > Note: LuaMemory and Pallene slides are not available at the moment.
>
> They are available now at https://www.lua.org/wshop18.html .

1234