Lua Wiki

John Belmonte-2
The Lua Wiki is online at http://lua.swiki.net/.  Thomas Praxl had wanted to
set up a site for Lua-related things, and I had suggested starting a wiki.
Thomas found Swiki.net which offers free hosting.

So what is a wiki?  It's a website where everyone has write access to the
page contents.  I've found them to complement mailing lists well.  Mailing
lists are great for discussions and time-sensitive announcements, while
wiki's are great for (collaborative) documentation and organizing
information.

What the Lua Wiki will be used for... or if it will be used at all...
depends on the interest of its visitors.  I started a few pages in an
attempt to get the ball rolling.

-John