Lua Tutorial from lua.org

Berkant Atay
Hi,
I compiled the tutorial pages of the lua wiki using iSilox in a depth
of 2 links. The file seems large but includes many stuff other than the
tutorial. I hope you will find it useful.

Peace,
Dr. Berkant Atay

Re: Lua Tutorial from lua.org

bh77a-3
Hi,

Thanks for the work on this.  I wonder, would it be possible for you to
compile a version for something other than iSilo, as it isn't a free
reader, is it?  Perhaps for Plucker?

Thanks for considering...

On Tue, 2007-03-13 at 17:12 +0000, Berkant Atay wrote:

> Hi,
> I compiled the tutorial pages of the lua wiki using iSilox in a depth
> of 2 links. The file seems large but includes many stuff other than
> the
> tutorial. I hope you will find it useful.
>
> Peace,
> Dr. Berkant Atay

Re: Lua Tutorial from lua.org

Berkant Atay
Of course. Tonite I will try to download the wiki as a plucker file.

Subj:  Re: [plua] Lua Tutorial from lua.org
Date:  Wed 14 Mar 2007 2:09
Size:  8K
To:  [hidden email]

                 Hi,

 Thanks for the work on this.  I wonder, would it be possible for you to
 compile a version for something other than iSilo, as it isn't a free
 reader, is it?  Perhaps for Plucker?

 Thanks for considering...

 On Tue, 2007-03-13 at 17:12 0000, Berkant Atay wrote:
 > Hi,
 > I compiled the tutorial pages of the lua wiki using iSilox in a depth
 > of 2 links. The file seems large but includes many stuff other than
 > the
 > tutorial. I hope you will find it useful.
 >
 > Peace,
 > Dr. Berkant Atay

          Messages in this topic           (2)    Reply           (via web post)   |   Start a new topic
     Messages   |    Files   |    Photos

   Visit Your Group   |  Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use       |  Unsubscribe

           Recent Activity
   12
 New Members
       1
 New Files
      Visit Your Group
   Computer programming languages Programming languages Basic programming language Palm computing Computer security
     Cool Websites
 Know a good site?
  --- message truncated ---