Lua Tutorial from lua.org in Plucker format

Lua Tutorial from lua.org in Plucker format

Berkant Atay
Hi,

I just uploaded the LuaTutorialPlucker.pdb, which I have converted from
the tutorial wiki of lua-users.org into Plucker format. You can find it
in files/Documentation folder. The recently uploaded file
LuaTutorial.pdb is in iSilo format, and should contain the same
information with this file. The administrators concerned about space
constraints of the group may delete one of them if they feel it is
not necessary.

Peace,
Dr. Berkant Atay

Re: Lua Tutorial from lua.org in Plucker format

bh77a-3
Dr. Atay,

A kind thank you to you for converting in to Plucker format as well!  I
shall download and look at it over break.

Regards,
Brian

On Wed, 2007-03-14 at 16:56 +0000, Berkant Atay wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I just uploaded the LuaTutorialPlucker.pdb, which I have converted
> from
> the tutorial wiki of lua-users.org into Plucker format. You can find
> it
> in files/Documentation folder. The recently uploaded file
> LuaTutorial.pdb is in iSilo format, and should contain the same
> information with this file. The administrators concerned about space
> constraints of the group may delete one of them if they feel it is
> not necessary.
>
> Peace,
> Dr. Berkant Atay

Re: Lua Tutorial from lua.org in Plucker format

Paul Furber
On Wed, 2007-03-14 at 16:56 +0000, Berkant Atay wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I just uploaded the LuaTutorialPlucker.pdb, which I have converted
> from
> the tutorial wiki of lua-users.org into Plucker format. You can find
> it
> in files/Documentation folder.

Thanks so much for this - very useful!

--