Lua SW development position in Berlin (high traffic web / RTB platforms)

Lua SW development position in Berlin (high traffic web / RTB platforms)

Valb Onne
Hi,

We're urgently looking for several Lua experts to join a leading company in Berlin working on High-traffic (500K req/sec) real-time bidding systems.
The position is a new role and we're looking to hire 10-12 developers for a new engineering center in Berlin to join our existing team of 28 engineers.

Here a description in a few sentences:

- build media trading systems which are used by major companies like Google, Yahoo, Yandex, Facebook & Bing.
- system is used to answer complex computational questions around probability, data processing and predict potential user behavior, interest and response over which advertisements to deliver.
- system is massively high-traffic currently serving just above 500K req/sec (!!)
- have been on the market since many years with their HQ in UK but with offices all around the world.
- around 30 engineers in this team already and have around 300 developers altogether working on their solution.
- privately owned and very tech-driven (the CEO is not some sales or financial guy but quite well known in the Computational Theory community).

Highly challenging from an engineering perspective, as it requires Real-Time processing to decide what ads get displayed. A lot of parameters are being taken into consideration to decide what content gets delivered (a problem which is essentially NP-hard). Solution is cloud based (SaaS) and work in agile teams.

If this sounds interesting (or maybe you have a friend who is currently looking for work) please let me know.
Job spec & application: http://valbonne-consulting.com/job/lua-software-developer/

best regards,
Joachim
--
Tel:   +33 (0) 6 98.97.36.17
Skype: valbonneconsulting

--
Lua BR - http://groups.google.com/group/lua-br
---
Para cancelar inscrição nesse grupo e parar de receber e-mails dele, envie um e-mail para [hidden email].
Para mais opções, acesse https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Re: Lua SW development position in Berlin (high traffic web / RTB platforms)

Fernando Paredes García
Nice job post, except for the fact that they request more Perl than Lua,
so perhaps just hire Perl devs and tech them Lua, why should a Lua dev
deal with Perl??

--
Fernando Paredes García

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=develcuy

** Before printing  this message, please consider your commitment with
the environment
** Antes de imprimir este mensaje  piensa en tu compromiso con el medio
ambiente

--
Lua BR - http://groups.google.com/group/lua-br
---
Você está recebendo esta mensagem porque se inscreveu no grupo "Lua BR" dos Grupos do Google.
Para cancelar inscrição nesse grupo e parar de receber e-mails dele, envie um e-mail para [hidden email].
Para obter mais opções, acesse https://groups.google.com/d/optout.