Lua SNMP Agent

Zachary P. Landau-4
Hello,

Does anyone know of a Lua library for creating SNMP agents?  I have
been playing with LuaSNMP, which is really nice as an SNMP client.  It
also has support for handling SNMP traps.  But I also would like to
create an SNMP agent using Lua.

Net-SNMP agents are either built into snmpd or loaded in as a C
module.  So for Lua support, it might make sense to have a loadable
module that includes the Lua interpreter and whatever glue code is
necessary.  I'll look more into this option, but I wanted to see if
anyone has an experience with this already.

--
Zachary P. Landau <[hidden email]>