Lua Forum

Paul E. Merrell, J.D.
Sorry for invading this list for a Lua Forum problem.

Maksumic, the forum software isn't buying my password and there
doesn't appear to be any way to request a password reset. Would you
please fix that and send me a password reset?

Best regards,

Paul Merrell

--
[Notice not included in the above original message:  The U.S. National
message.]
                                                ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: Lua Forum

Egor Skriptunoff-2
On Sun, Nov 22, 2020 at 5:54 AM Paul Merrell wrote:
Sorry for invading this list for a Lua Forum problem.

Why did you prefer to discuss it in the Lua mailing list
instead of sending a direct email to Maksumic?

Re: Lua Forum

Paul E. Merrell, J.D.
On Sat, Nov 21, 2020 at 7:43 PM Egor Skriptunoff
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> Why did you prefer to discuss it in the Lua mailing list
> instead of sending a direct email to Maksumic?

Because I didn't have Maksumic's email address.