Lua 5.1 is now in Fedora Core 5 Extras

John D. Ramsdell-2
You now get Lua 5.1 on Fedora Core 5 by simply typing

    # yum install lua

If the person responsible is reading this, thank you!

John

Re: Lua 5.1 is now in Fedora Core 5 Extras

David Haley

Hi,

On this day of 5-8-2006 12:59 PM, John D. Ramsdell saw fit to scribe:
> You now get Lua 5.1 on Fedora Core 5 by simply typing
>
>     # yum install lua
>
> If the person responsible is reading this, thank you!

I'm still seeing 5.0.2:
$ yum search lua
[...]
lua.i386                                 5.0.2-5.fc5            extras
[...]

I'm curious why we're not seeing the same version in the extras
repository? Have you perhaps changed your configuration from the
default, or am I doing something wrong somewhere?

Cheers,
- David

--
~David-Haley
http://david.the-haleys.org

Re: Lua 5.1 is now in Fedora Core 5 Extras

David Haley
On this day of 5-10-2006 4:11 AM, David Haley saw fit to scribe:
> I'm still seeing 5.0.2: [...]

Never mind... logging in as root and searching again did the trick. I
had an out of date yum cache when logged in as myself. Sorry for the
mistake... *bonk self*

--
~David-Haley
http://david.the-haleys.org